Middle School is an exciting time as students discover and refine their interests and talents. It is a formative time for students to create and shape their future, make discoveries and achieve personal goals. Hills Adventist College staff work to encourage students to develop their leadership qualities and participate and engage in a wide variety of curricular and co-curricular activities.
Hills Adventist College believes that a passion for learning is a critical life skill, and we know it is important for our students to become lifelong learners. Our fully accredited curriculum provides your child with a thorough grounding in key learning areas. We also offer a progressive and challenging curriculum that gives our students an excellent educational basis for their future years.
Subjects in Year 5 & 6
- English - Speaking & Listening; Reading & Viewing; Writing (Text Types); Grammar and Spelling
- Studies of Society and the Environment
- Health and Physical Education
- The Arts - Visual Arts; Music; Drama and Expressive Movement
Subjects in Year 7 & 8
- Biblical Studies
- Visual Art
- Mandatory Technology - Food; Textiles; Design & Technology and IST (Information Software Technology)
- LOTE - Mandarin (Year 8)