Click Here
Absence Form
Select File

If your child is absent from school you are required to inform us of this absence as soon as possible to enable us to update our records.  This can be done by completing this form.  Once you press submit it will automatically send to our Attendance Officer.

If your family/child is going on holiday, or will be away representing the College, and this absence will mean your child will be away from school for one week or more, you are required to complete an 'Application for Extended Leave - Vacation/Travel' form (absence due to family) OR 'Application for Exemption from Attendance at School' form (absence due to representing the College).