Information for School Buses
Hills Adventist College operates its own bus system for safe and convenient travel, collecting children from surrounding suburbs. Every effort is made for pick up to be as close to home as possible, within the set routes.
*PLEASE SEE FEE SCHEDULE (UNDER "ENROLMENTS") FOR UPDATED BUS FEE INFORMATION*
At present, there are four buses that transport students to and from the College. The routes are set at the beginning of each year and may vary from year to year depending on the demand. Currently, the four bus routes cover the following areas:
- Kings Langley – includes Baulkham Hills, Glenwood – Contact no 0404449411 Sandra is the driver.
- Quakers Hill – include The Ponds, Stanhope Gardens, Kellyville Ridge & Kings Park – Contact no 0404870496 Lance is the driver.
- North Rocks – includes Parramatta, Winston Hills, Northmead, North Rocks – Contact no 0424136255 David is the driver.
- Wahroongha – includes Thornleigh station, West Pennant Hills, Round Corner – Contact no 0414879035 Kevin is the driver.
- Kellyville – includes North Kellyville - Contact no 0410520783 Reagan is the driver.
There is also a shuttle service that connects the two campuses (Kellyville and Castle Hill Campus), that operates both morning and afternoon.
Bus Stops & Times
The bus stops and times for each year will be determined during the end of year school break and parents will be advised of details on registration day. Students are required to arrive at their designated bus stop 5 minutes prior to the pickup time to ensure that the buses arrive at the College before classes begin.
PLEASE SEE FEE SCHEDULE, UNDER "ENROLMENTS" FOR UPDATED BUS FEES
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
To apply to use the College Bus service please click on the link below:
Bus Phone Numbers
Please note: If your child is booked on the bus, and won't be using the bus on a particular day, please ensure you contact the driver to notify them so they are not waiting for your child at the bus stop or at school. Please text the numbers below.
Shuttle Bus Service: The shuttle bus service leaves their locations at 8am. If children are not on the bus by this time - they will miss the service. There is no contact phone number for the shuttle bus.