Click on the box below for Tuition and Fee information
ENROL NOW FOR 2020 AND BEYOND
We are now accepting applications for 2020 & have limited places available for 2019
Ph: 9851 5100 to enquire or to book a personal tour.
Confused by the choices? Come and see for yourself!
Wading through the minefield that comes with trying to choose the right school for your child/ren can be daunting and stressful. This is one of the most important decisions you will make in your child's life - as it is a core ingredient in the story of their childhood years. The decision isn't just about educational outcomes - although these are important and certainly have their place - but it's about the development of self, which is shaped by positive experiences with friends, role models and opportunities. Of course the right school environment will be a conduit for these (hopefully) positive experiences.
With the increase in dual-working families - it is even more necessary to find a school community that supports your ethos, values and goals as parents. To find an environment that does not contradict what you are teaching at home is critical. It's an unfortunate reality that children often spend more waking hours in the care of the school than they do with their parents which makes the decision of who to trust in this space so critical; after all, your child is your greatest asset. Obviously the needs are great. But it is true that it 'takes a village to raise a child' and we'd like to be part of your village. Hills Adventist College is first and foremost known for it's caring environment. We are a non-selective, Christian school. We cannot be all things for all people, but maybe we are exactly what you are looking for.
Hills Adventist College offers an opportunity for you to book a personal tour which provides you with the chance to come and get a feel for the College and how our community works.
Make an appointment now to see for yourself.
Limited places are still available for some grades for 2019. Your enquiry is welcomed.
We accept applications from International students residing in Australia with their immediate family. For more information, please click on the link below:
Applications for 2019 and beyond
Limited places are still available for 2019 and future years. Please enquire regarding availability by phoning 9851 5100.
Want to start immediately?
An immediate start can be arranged conditional upon approval of your application, if places are available. Enquire now to determine availability.
A child's date of registration on the waiting list is the major factor when offering places at Hills Adventist College.
Hills Adventist College is a coeducational Early Learning Centre, Kindy-Year 12 college which provides an education underpinned by Christian values and operating within the policies of the Board of Studies (NSW). All applications will be processed in accordance with our 'Enrolment Guidelines' and consideration will be given to the applicants' support for the ethos of the College.
Our enrolment priorities are:
- Children from Adventist families
- All other applicants based on the date of receipt
Find out more
A Prospectus is available by contacting the college. Alternatively, our website provides a wealth of information. If you would like to learn more call 9851 5100 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Hills Adventist College
See the College in action. Book a personal tour to get a feel for the heartbeat of the College.
Submit an Application
Submit an application as soon as possible for your child to be included on the waiting list. This can be done years in advance to avoid disappointment. All supporting documents and the $100 application fee is required at this time. The application will be acknowledged by email and the application fee will be receipted.
Your child's application will remain on the waiting list until Term 2 of the year before they are due to commence at the College. Please alert us should any of your details change during this time.
Contact and Consultation
To find out if you are still interested in a place we will contact you to ask you to meet with our Principal. We will then consult with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable. Assessment may be conducted during this time. After your interview our Admissions Committee will review your application.
Placement offers from the Principal will be emailed to successful applicants. Positions must be confirmed by parents with the return of the Letter of Offer and payment of the non-refundable Enrolment Bond. This must be returned within two weeks.
Application costs (non-refundable)
- $100 is due when an application is lodged.
- An enrolment bond of $600 per child is payable when returning your completed Letter of Offer. This will be held by the College until your child completes Year 12 or de-registers and provides one full terms notice of departure. At all times the minimum enrolment bond held for a family will be $600, assuming this bond applies until the last child at the College departs.
Application Document Checklist
- Application fee ($100)
- Birth Certificate
- Previous school reports (if applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Medical or specialist reports if applicable
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement (Blue Book not acceptable)
- Student photo
- Legal documents relating to special family circumstances, eg. AVO
- Passport, copies of residency, citizenship or visa status, if applicant or parents are not Australian citizens.
- The enrolment bond is payable on acceptance of placement offer
- Photocopies of reports/certificates must accompany the application
- Parents wishing to enrol their children at Hills Adventist College must be prepared to support the ethos, policies, rules and discipline of the College.