We are now accepting Enrolment Applications for 2022
& have limited places available for 2021
View our Tuition and Fee Schedule
*Please note: Year 3 will be offered at the Kellyville Campus in 2021, and Year 4 will be offered in 2022. Our Castle Hill campus currently offers all years from Kindergarten to Year 4*
Please email us or phone 9851 5100 to enquire or to book a campus tour.
Hills Adventist College is a coeducational Early Learning Centre, Kindy-Year 12 college which provides an education underpinned by Christian values and operating within the policies of the Board of Studies (NSW). All applications will be processed in accordance with our 'Enrolment Guidelines' and consideration will be given to the applicants' support for the ethos of the College.
Our enrolment priorities are:
- Children from Adventist families
- All other applicants
We accept applications from International students residing in Australia with their immediate family. For more information, please click on the link below:
Find out more
Please browse the website, our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel for more information (links on right of screen). If you have any questions, please call 9851 5101 and ask to speak to the Enrolments Officer.
Visit Hills Adventist College
See the College in action. Book a personal tour to get a feel for the heartbeat of the College.
Submit an Application
Submit an application as soon as possible for your child to be included on the waiting list. All supporting documents and the $100 application fee is required at this time. The application will be acknowledged by email and the application fee will be receipted.
Your child's application will remain on the waiting list until Term 2 of the year before they are due to commence at the College. Please alert us should any of your details change during this time.
Contact and Consultation
To find out if you are still interested in a place we will contact you to ask you to meet with our Principal. We will then consult with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable. Assessment may be conducted during this time. After your interview our Admissions Committee will review your application.
Placement offers from the Principal will be emailed to successful applicants. Positions must be confirmed by parents with the return of the Letter of Offer and payment of the non-refundable Enrolment Bond. This must be returned within two weeks.
Application costs (non-refundable)
- $100 is due when an application is lodged.
- An enrolment bond of $600 per child is payable when returning your completed Letter of Offer. This will be held by the College until your child completes Year 12 or de-registers and provides one full terms (10 weeks) notice of departure. At all times the minimum enrolment bond held for a family will be $600, assuming this bond applies until the last child at the College departs.
Application Document Checklist
- Application fee ($100)
- Birth Certificate
- Previous school reports (if applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Medical or specialist reports if applicable
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement (Blue Book not acceptable)
- Student photo
- Legal documents relating to special family circumstances, eg. AVO
- Passport, copies of residency, citizenship or visa status, if applicant or parents are not Australian citizens.
- The enrolment bond is payable on acceptance of placement offer
- Photocopies of reports/certificates must accompany the application
- Parents wishing to enrol their children at Hills Adventist College must be prepared to support the ethos, policies, rules and discipline of the College.