Hills Adventist College
Operated by Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Greater Sydney) Ltd
ABN 63 106 908 767 CRICOS No. 02622J
College Advisory Council
The local administration of the College is delegated to the College Advisory Council. The Council is appointed by the Company Board of Directors and comprises of members from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, chosen for their expertise or as a representative body; the College Principal and at least one invitee from the Board of Directors. The Council meets at least six times per year during school terms. To bring matters to the Council, please contact the Principal, who is also Secretary of the Council.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Code of Conduct
- DVD, Video and Film Policy
- Internet Usage & BYOT Student Agreement
- Middle School Behaviour Policy
- Junior School Behaviour Policy
- Mobile Phone & Other Electronic Devices Policy & Procedures
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Recurrent Grant Distribution Policy
- Senior School Behavioural Policy
- Special Character
- Student Driver Policy & Guidelines
- Uniform Guidelines
- Hills Adventist College Annual Report - 2018
Junior School Handbook
Notice of De-Registration
Please note that notification of the intent to de-register from Hills Adventist College must be given ONE TERM in advance. The de-registration form should be completed and submitted to the College office.
We would appreciate all families whose child/ren leave our College before Year 12 complete an exit survey to provide us with important feedback to ensure our continued growth and development. Please complete the survey below.